Looking for fantastic local Skye produce? Whether you are on holiday or live locally, then you really should make the effort to check out the Glendale Highland Market. Started last year, the market is now open for the season and the perfect place to stock your larder each week.
If you are on the hunt for local meat and seafood you’ll find a nice variety of different things available including:
- Iron Age pork, Soay Lamb and Venison from Orbost Farm
- Glendale lobster from Greg Lane
- Chicken from Skye Free Range
Salads and Vegetables are also available:
- Anthony Hovey – Skye Vegetables
- Ian and Robbie An Airigh Market Garden
- Murdie and Robson Croft Produce
Last year the market was very popular, so our advice is to get there early to secure some goodies!
You can find Glendale Highland Market outside Glendale Community Hall from the 21st June and every Tuesday throughout the summer.
The market is open from 11am until 4pm.
Visit their website at www.glendalehighlandmarket.com