504,000 reasons to get involved with What’s on Skye
We’ve been busy across social media sites promoting Skye and Skye businesses. Here are some of the details:
- 504k impressions * – a large reach!
- 3.6k interactions with over 3,200 unique users on Twitter.
* Impressions: Combined number of potential users that saw any content associated with our Twitter & Facebook profiles
…we’re still growing and we’re aiming for more interactions and impressions during 2016…
7 Steps to get your business noticed in 2016!
Got a business on the Isle of Skye or Lochalsh?
Follow these 7 steps to get your business some free advertising.
1) If you’re not listed on this website send us your details and we’ll get you included.
To add a visitor attraction/location or if you are an activity provider add your details here
If you provide holiday accommodation (self catering, B&B, hotel, camping, bunkhouse, etc) on the Isle of Skye, Lochalsh or Rassay, and would like to appear in our upcoming accommodation section please submit your details here.
2) Join us on social media
3) Write a social media update – and we’ll retweet or share it.
If you’ve got something to share with residents or visitors to the island, let us know and we’ll share it with our growing audience. Got a special offer – even better!
Remember to @whatsonskye so we get to see it and know you want us to share it with others.
4) Join our newsletter so we can let you know about offers and opportunities
Signup to our business email newsletter so we can get in touch about what we are doing with What’s on Skye, business-to-business offers and advertising/promotion opportunities. e.g. When we are looking for blog/review material we can quickly get in touch.
5) Show us some love – link to www.whatsonskye.com
We keep a close eye on which websites show us some love by linking to us – and hopefully we give a little bit more promotion back in return. So, add a link to your own website back to us, after all we are the definitive visitor guide to WHATS on SKYE!
6) Let us know about events
Submit any events that you think might be of interest for visitors to the island.
If you regularly promote events get in touch and we can arrange for a website login to make it even easier.
7) Got something to share – become a guest blogger and write a blog article
Got an interesting story or experience about Skye and think others would like to read about it? Get in touch with your blog posting idea to discuss – we’re always interested in getting guest bloggers involved.